[Bioperl-l] bioperl reorganization

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Sat Jul 18 16:10:23 UTC 2009

Hi All,

After carefully reading this thread, weighing the pro and cons of the different
positions, and searching out both the scientific and personal content of the
reponses, I am compelled as a new core developer to say emphatically:

"So long, and thanks for all the fish."

No. I actually thought that a little analysis might tell us what BioPerl thinks
its core is. So I invite you to check out
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Module_Connectivity
and come back swinging.

Cheers, MAJ