[Bioperl-l] Bootstrap, root, reroot...

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Thu Jul 16 03:43:03 UTC 2009

To examine rvos' Bio::Phylo was my plan exactly--
Lazy edges can be done I believe, although it seems
that one of the main reasons to have edges is to
attach lengths, bootstrap values, etc to them; so we may
ultimately avoid edge creation only when we construct tree
topology only--prob rare in practice?