[Bioperl-l] August 2009 GMOD Meeting

Dave Clements, GMOD Help Desk gmodhelp at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:36:50 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the August 2009 GMOD Meeting is being held 6-7
August, in Oxford, UK.  With a little over 3 weeks to go, the meeting
is now 40% full.  All remaining space is available on a first come
first served basis, and I encourage you to register now, before all
open slots are taken.  (The January meeting was completely full.)

You can register at http://gmod.org/wiki/August_2009_GMOD_Meeting.

Cheers,

Dave C.

--
* Register now for the August GMOD Meeting: