[Bioperl-l] Syntax for load_interpro.pl?

John LaCava lacava at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:12:18 UTC 2009

Hi again,

Thanks for the response.

Actually, I felt I did not need the entire functions of the ontology
script, and thought I might see what
the interpro script would generate, at the potential benefit of lower
complexity to me, the novice programmer.
But I was having trouble getting the interpro script to run, since I
couldnt land the syntax.

Anyway, I have since started writing my own script and will not pursue
this matter further.

Best wishes,
John