[Bioperl-l] DB2 driver for BioPerl

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 12:19:54 EDT 2009

On BioPerl-l, July 2009, Florian Mittag wrote:
> Okay, I'll do that, but that will take some time and I'll probably turn to
> this mailings for further assistance with more specific questions.
> I will keep you updated on the Perl issues and hope to have some useful
> results by the end of the week. And I hope you excuse me for posting things
> here that are hardly related to BioPerl, but the some problems are a complex
> entanglement of issues with BioSQL, BioPerl and BioJava, so it's hard to
> decide where to post it ;-)

You may want to cross post some things (e.g. the hibernate issue
to BioSQL and BioJava lists). I've CC'd this reply to BioSQL-l for
example. I think some guidance from Hilmar on this etiquette would
help ;)

I would not expect BioJava people to follow BioPerl-l for example.
(Although here I am as a Biopython person keeping an eye on
BioPerl-l sometimes).

I assume (hope?) that people from all the Bio* projects with BioSQL
bindings will be following the BioSQL-l mailing list - so for anything
clearly cross project like the schemas themselves, at very least
please CC the BioSQL-l mailing list.

Peter
(Biopython)