[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics dependencies

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:07:47 UTC 2009

Lincoln,

You could probably use auto_features to check for the module
beforehand, then maybe indicate the module is optional if it isn't
installed (or optionally add it to the recommends list, with a default
of 'no').  There is a decent example of using auto_features with
SVN::Notify::Mirror (which checks for the module and adds optional
test scripts on the fly):

http://search.cpan.org/~ewilhelm/Module-Build-0.31012/lib/Module/Build/Cookbook.pm#EXAMPLES_ON_CPAN

chris