[Bioperl-l] evalues/floating point tests

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 17 23:22:05 UTC 2009

Oh, my guess is you'll see the same errors.  I didn't have a Windows
system to test on until yesterday so no changes were made until a
couple hours after RC3 was packaged up.  Unfortunately every test I've
seen has been from anything else but Windows.

A checkout and test of main trunk would help more, particularly after
the evalue and float_eq() commit (which may come down the pipe
tonight).  I can weed out the tests for modules not in the branch.

chris