[Bioperl-l] evalues/floating point tests

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 17 22:22:31 UTC 2009

Mark,

If you have any additional errors post them here if you have time
(particularly for Strawberry Perl):

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Release_1.6_Testing

or you can send them in to me.  Related to Win installation I may try
downloading ActivePerl for Mac OS X and test out PPM connectivity if I
have time this weekend.

I'm pretty sure the evalue issue has popped up before.  In fact, Scott
Markel reported additional zeros appearing in evals, along with file
name problems with Windows.

chris