[Bioperl-l] The Power of R

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 7 15:58:47 UTC 2009

The current preliminary BioC interface in biolib is actually a direct
swig-based interface to the affyio C lib in BioC.  It should be a much
faster solution (i.e. you shouldn't have to go Perl<->R<->affyio, but
Perl<->affyio).  Pjotr has indicated more swig-based interfaces are
possibly on the way.

chris