[Bioperl-l] BioPerl 1.6 RC1

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 2 15:40:47 UTC 2009

Hilmar,

Bio::PhyloNetwork is now published, so I would assume the API has
stabilized enough (not that publications are any metric):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18371228
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18477576

I'm planning on releasing RC2 sometime in the next few days.  Does
anyone think we should leave this out?

chris