[Bioperl-l] Bio::Ontology::OBOEngine for parsing obo files?

Nathan Liles nml5566 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:42:57 UTC 2009

Actually, yes I did find that and it works very well. Now I'm wondering, is
it possible to search for similar terms using a string instead of a
Bio::Ontology term object? For examle, I'd like to search for the synonym:
"transcription start site" and have it return all similar terms. But, it
throws an error if I pass in a simple query like that.

-Nathan