[Bioperl-l] problem with install

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Mon Dec 14 05:10:54 UTC 2009

Eric -
please CC the bioperl list when responding so others can help - I
can't be the only answerer.

But since your @INC message doesn't include /sw/lib/perl5/5.8.8/ you
would need to make sure that is added to your PERL5LIB.
There are some help docs on the perl sites I expect on how to get your
PATHs in order.

Or you can just install via CPAN which will put it in the right path -
there are docs on the bioperl website about installing via CPAN.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
jason.stajich at gmail.com