[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 17 20:32:14 UTC 2009

OK, I split Bio::Tools::HMM and Bio::Ext::HMM off into a new distro at
Bio-Tools-HMM in the repo.  The tests are not passing, I think that some
bugs need to be fixed in the logic of things.

Yee Man, could you have a look?  To download the newly repackaged code:

svn co
svn+ssh://your_login@dev.open-bio.org/home/svn-repositories/bioperl/Bio-Tools-HMM/trunk
Bio-Tools-HMM

perl Build.PL; ./Build test

Please check that things are compiling OK, check the test logic, upgrade
the tests to use Test::More, and get the tests to the point where they
are passing.

At that point, it should be ready for CPAN, but we need to decide how we
want to coordinate that with releases of bioperl-live and bioperl-ext.

Rob