[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Jonny Dalzell jdalzell03 at qub.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 19:27:14 UTC 2009

Fellows,

thanks very much for the input.  However, today I saw fit to dual-boot with
ubuntu.  I've installed everything, but I still get the same "The C-compiled
engine for Hidden Markov Model (HMM) has not been installed.
 Please read the install the bioperl-ext package " message!

Is it ridiculous of me to expect ubuntu to take care of this for me?  How do
I go about compiling the HMM?

Thanks in advance,
Jonny