[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Jonny Dalzell jdalzell03 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 11 20:29:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

thanks.  I did install HHMER from the site Mark suggested, and it is within
the directories that perl recognizes when reading the script...still I get

"The C-compiled engine for Hidden Markov Model (HMM) has not been installed.
 Please read the install the bioperl-ext package"

Is it possible that this module simply won't run through windows?

jonny