[Bioperl-l] Using Bioperl Graphics to create a heat map of sequence hits

OjoLoco mwhagen85 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:54:53 UTC 2009

Hello all,
   I have found matching sequences between two genomes and I would now like
to create a graphic that contains a heat map-like track that will show areas
of the genome that were found more often than others.  For every nt I have
the number of times it was found, so if it was found very often it would be
a darker color than say a nt that wasn't found at all.  Is there any way to
achieve this using built in BioPerl graphics? Thank you for your time.