[Bioperl-l] Scour Friend Invite

Kirov, Stefan stefan.kirov at bms.com
Sat Aug 8 20:45:32 UTC 2009

There is indeed, actually my mail with the same header was held for a while. In any case I think these pay-to-search/invite-colleagues/et spam-whole-address-book sites should be banned if they are not formally not spam, since the user is at least partially aware of the effect.
I am not sure if this is a good solution, I am just frustrated, because these companies are quite unethical. Maybe not as unethical as others (few come to my mind, but will not name them :-)), but still...
On the other hand they have not been a real problem before. As long as this is not a frequent thing I guess the filter is doing a great job.

Stefan