[Bioperl-l] use CLUSTALW on Windows?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 30 17:04:46 UTC 2009

I don't recall this being a UNIX-only issue, though admittedly it's
been years since I've tried running the bioperl-run modules on WinXP.
I do recall getting BLAST, EMBOSS and others to work though; I don't
see why ClustalW would be much different.

Have you actually tested this out and found a problem?  Have you tried
cygwin?

chris