[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::staden::read make test error

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 15 12:26:15 UTC 2009

Joel,

They haven't stopped supporting it.  IIRC the separate io_lib
distribution no longer has the ABI headers, but the io_lib with the
full staden package does (a little confusing, yes).  I have 1.11.6 and
ABI-related tests for bioperl and bioperl-ext don't pass, but
compiling with an earlier version does work.  It may be as simple as
including the header files from an old version, but I haven't tried
that.

chris