[Bioperl-l] bug in Bio::SearchIO::Writer::HTMLResultWriter ?

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Apr 2 21:09:20 EDT 2009

looking at the code - it doesn't seem to accept resetting the default
value.
sub end_report {
     return "</BODY>\n</HTML>\n";
}

sub footer {
     my ($self) = @_;
     return "<hr><h5>Produced by Bioperl module ".ref($self)." on
$DATE<br>Revision: $Revision</h5>\n"

}

So just adjusting it to mirror what is happening for title and the
rest would be necessary.

-jason