[Bioperl-l] Bio::Species bug, was Species.t tests failing with bioperl-live

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 24 01:23:25 UTC 2008

I'm reposting this in case it was lost (or forgotten).  I'll file it
as a bug if it's not addressed fairly soonish, but I would consider
this a serious blocker for a 1.6 release.  Any help would be
appreciated.

The last commit to Bio::Species, which was an effort to fix a memory
leak, has unfortunately broken Species.t tests.  The relevant commit
used weaken(); my guess is something is being garbage collected way
too early.  Any ideas?

chris

Begin forwarded message: