[Bioperl-l] code coverage metrics

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Fri Sep 19 14:06:22 UTC 2008

Sorry guys, this has been my fault due to lack of time. I have a very
old ticket waiting for me at the OBF Helpdesk to get the website side of
things done. Spiros, I have some spare time today to try setting it up,
assign it to me in the wiki list if you want, I'll send an update in a
couple of days.

Thanks,
Mauricio.