[Bioperl-l] Withdraw Bio::Graphics and Bio::DB::SeqFeature from bioperl distribution?

Lincoln Stein lincoln.stein at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:52:06 UTC 2008

Oh, let's not get stuck in a war of semantics. The point is that the 1.5
series works very well and that all of us would rather use it than the
"stable" 1.4 release (correct me if I'm wrong!). "Stable" implies that we
are supporting the release, but in fact I suspect that most of us respond to
bug reports on 1.4 by asking people to try 1.5.2 or even bioperl-live.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln D. Stein

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research