[Bioperl-l] Withdraw Bio::Graphics and Bio::DB::SeqFeature from bioperl distribution?

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at sanbi.ac.za
Tue Nov 11 08:38:36 UTC 2008

Either way (1.6 or 1.5.3), the main thing is to get a release out soon. I
agree with the sentiments expressed here to split bioperl into smallish
logical packages after the next release.

Chris, looks like you have volunteered to be the release manager. As such you
have quite a lot of responsibility ( :) ) as well as power. Please start
posting to the list at least weekly updates what needs to be done and
assigning tasks to people who you know can do part of the job.

Also, a clear published  time line helps getting things done.

Let us know what you want us to do. I am waiting instructions.

  -Heikki