[Bioperl-l] Re peatMasker not found

vdar at yorku.ca vdar at yorku.ca
Thu May 22 21:13:52 UTC 2008

I have tried it and it gives the following message

RepeatMasker could not find the repeat library at:
    /home/vdar/RepeatMasker/Libraries/RepeatMasker.lib
 or
    /home/vdar/RepeatMasker/Libraries/RepeatMaskerLib.embl
Please download the latest RepeatMasker library from
http://www.girinst.org and install before using RepeatMasker

I've downloaded and installed censor-4.2 from www.girinst.org already but of no
use. I have seen that RepeatMasker/Libraries/RepeatMasker.lib is empty. What
should I do?