[Bioperl-l] I can't access clustalw from my cgi perl program...

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Wed May 21 22:27:24 UTC 2008

You're using '>out.aln.pfam' as the full path for the output file. Most
probably, the file is being produced but in the same location where the
CGI script lives. Check inside the same directory where you installed
your script.

Mauricio.

--
MAURICIO HERRERA CUADRA
arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Laboratorio de Genética
Unidad de Morfofisiología y Función
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala, UNAM