[Bioperl-l] Using Bioperl book

Scott Markel smarkel at accelrys.com
Wed Mar 19 17:53:53 UTC 2008

Jorge,

This is a book that Jason Stajich, Ewan Birney, and I are writing.
We're behind.  So it's not that the book is no longer available,
but that it's not yet available.  Hopefully later this year or
early in 2009.

Scott

Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smarkel at accelrys.com
Accelrys (SciTegic R&D)             mobile: +1 858 205 3653
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100      voice:  +1 858 799 5603
San Diego, CA 92121                 fax:    +1 858 799 5222
USA                                 web:    http://www.accelrys.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/smarkel
Board of Directors: International Society for Computational Biology
Co-chair: ISCB Publications Committee
Associate Editor: PLoS Computational Biology
Editorial Board: Briefings in Bioinformatics