[Bioperl-l] bioperl basics

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Mar 14 04:00:40 UTC 2008

John - you want to send this to the BioPerl mailing list at
bioperl-l at lists.open-bio.org.

Your problem really is a Perl problem though, not BioPerl. The most
likely cause is that you don't have the Cache::FileCache module
installed, so that's what I would do.

The answer to your question for how to change @INC is using -I on the
command line, 'use lib' in your script, or set the PERL5LIB
environment variable.

	-hilmar