[Bioperl-l] How to read seq and quals into Bio::Seq::Quality object?

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:34:00 UTC 2008

I have looked at the issue before and haven't found an existing way that
import nicely a FASTA and QUAL file at the same time. It would be
valuable in my opinion, but at the moment I think you have to create two
SeqIO objects and go through all the sequence records in both of them
simultaneously.
Florent