[Bioperl-l] hmmpfam

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Thu Jun 26 04:37:41 UTC 2008

yeah  - you get it as a string, you make a sequence object, you write
it out as fasta. I'm sure someone on the list can help if you can't
figure out how to do this.
Read the sequence howto, you want to use Bio::Seq to make the
sequence and Bio::SeqIO to write the sequence.

  I don't know if you want the whole sequence or just what was
matched by the profile search.
Please continue to reply to questions to the mailing list.

-jason