[Bioperl-l] [Wg-phyloinformatics] Re: phyloXML weekly report

miraceti miraceti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 04:37:03 UTC 2008

Thanks for that,
It now works.

FYI,
    my $method = $self->{'_start_element'}->{$reader->name};
    $self->$method();
Worked.
    $self->{'_start_element'}->{$reader->name}($self);
Worked.
    $self->${$self->{'_start_element'}->{$reader->name}};
Gave error: Not a SCALAR reference at
/usr/local/src/bioperl-live/Bio/TreeIO/phyloxml.pm line 197
    $self->${\scalar($self->{'_start_element'}->{$reader->name})};
Worked.

I'm using the first way.

Mira