[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Dhr. R. de Jonge ronnie.dejonge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:36:17 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Thanks for the very quick responses. I've been trying to fix it today,
trying both the bl2seq method and the direct approach. Unfortunately,
I'm unable to fix either of the two.
At the moment I'm trying to get the direct approach working, however,
I'm not able to obtain the hit_start and hit_end numbers of the
domain. It seems that these methods, which are not implemented in the
Bio::Search::HSP::HMMERHSP module (which I used to obtain the domain
sequence). I've screened through the appropriate modules, with no
luck. Is there a method to obtain these hit_start/hit_end figures by
parsing? Or is there a better method?
Many thanks again!
Cheers
Ronnie