[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Ronnie de Jonge ronnie.dejonge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:09:13 UTC 2008

Hi Dave,
Exactly my problem there in step 7 and 8.
As said, I tried to solve this problem by blasting the domain sequence to
the cdna database, and use the first hit reference (parse by searchIO) for
further truncation of the cdna hit. Though this gives false positives.

-----
I'm wonder now  if i could do the same, though instead of blasting the
entire database just blast the hit to it's own cdna sequence (single fasta)
'on-the-fly'? (guess not possible, regarding the formatdb step?)
-----

Cheers
Ronnie

  _____