[Bioperl-l] bioperl based database infrastucture for directed graphs

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:12:55 UTC 2008

cc'ing the gbrowse list in case Lincoln hasn't seen this.

I believe the primary intent for Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store was as a
more GFF3-compatible replacement for Bio::DB::GFF (unlimited feature
nesting, uses any SeqFeatureI, etc) and was streamlined for faster
lookups by GBrowse.  I don't think adding tables would affect
performance dramatically, though maybe Lincoln would have a better idea.

chris