[Bioperl-l] Anything up with cvs/svn?

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Mon Jan 7 17:43:18 UTC 2008

CVS r/w is locked because we are transitioning to SVN - you can still
checkout via anonymous CVS on code.open-bio.org.

The SVN is going to be in /home/svn-repositories/bioperl not George's
directory, but we are still monkeying around with the directory
structure.  You can try a checkout but be warned it may change a few
more times if we add another directory layer in there.

You will get requests for your password at least three times - I
strongly suggest you use SSH keys to avoid getting prompted each time
- I don't know why you get asked 3 times as it is a SVN thing I
assume it is having to make 3 separate requests to do a checkout.

That's what is up for now.  We'll report when the final SVN migration
is done.

-jason