[Bioperl-l] Fwd: SeqHound

Barry Moore barry.moore at genetics.utah.edu
Wed Feb 6 21:50:53 UTC 2008

Susan-

Yeah, I used them several  years ago, and it seemed like quite a good
project at the time.  I see that it has recently moved to a new
location with a start up company, and I couldn't make heads or tails
of their new sight.  I wonder if the SeqHound side of their work
hasn't suffered - perhaps only temporarily - from their recent move
from academia to the brave new world of .com start-up.