[Bioperl-l] bioperl installation problems with CPAN

Sheila Zuñiga Trejos sheila.zuniga at sistemasgenomicos.com
Tue Feb 26 11:11:09 UTC 2008

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your quick reply.

Here is the output:
cpan> o conf
CPAN::Config options from /etc/perl/CPAN/Config.pm:
commit Commit changes to disk
defaults Reload defaults from disk
init Interactive setting of all options
build_cache 10
build_dir /root/.cpan/build
cache_metadata 1
cpan_home /root/.cpan
cpan_version_check 1
dontload_hash
ftp /usr/bin/ftp
ftp_proxy
getcwd cwd
gpg /usr/bin/gpg
gzip /bin/gzip
histfile /root/.cpan/histfile
histsize 100
http_proxy
inactivity_timeout 0
index_expire 1
inhibit_startup_message 0
keep_source_where /root/.cpan/sources
lynx
make /usr/bin/make
make_arg dual processor system
make_install_arg to always uninstall potentially conflicting files
makepl_arg
ncftpget /usr/bin/ncftpget
no_proxy
pager /usr/bin/less
prefer_installer MB
prerequisites_policy ask
scan_cache atstart
shell /bin/bash
tar /bin/tar
term_is_latin 1
unzip /usr/bin/unzip
urllist
 <ftp://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/CPAN/> ftp://ftp.rediris.es/mirror/CPAN/
wget /usr/bin/wget

Sheila

  _____