[Bioperl-l] phylip: dnadist x protdist

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 14 20:42:10 UTC 2008

PiseApplication::dnadist is part of the Pise application suite.  As
you surmised, Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::DNADist hasn't been
implemented.  You are more than welcome to work on adding that in,
though it probably won't be for bioperl-run 1.6 unless it comes out
fairly soon (within the next month).  I'm planning on branching core
1.6 sometime later this week with an RC very soon after.

chris