[Bioperl-l] NCBI C++ Toolkit wrapper (was: not BioPerl)

Josh Cherry jcherry at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Thu Aug 7 18:04:17 UTC 2008

Chris,

Support for other OS's is definitely a possibility, depending on community
feedback (how useful are the wrappers in general, and how much demand is
there for them on other platforms?).  I wish I could magically make them
available for Windows and OS X, but there are some technical issues to
work out.

Josh