[Bioperl-l] alignment by TCoffee as a subroutine

sergei ryazansky dr.hogart at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:14:09 UTC 2008

No, I didn tried.
To tell the truth the problem like this I have obtatin earlier. I simply
wanted to aling the several set of sequences by TCoffee Bioperl package.
The script should have been consequently add the set one after another to
TCoffee wrapper. But after the alignment of the first set of sequences the
alignment of the rest sets was terminated. So it was neccessary to use
another "super_script" that called first script with different arguments
linked to the corresponding set.