[Bioperl-l] translate() oddities

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 29 15:07:30 UTC 2008

As an aside, I've been playing around with perl6 (Rakudo) for a bit
now.  Parameter-like passing (using autoaccessors and other means)
will be added in soon, so you will be able to do this:

$seqobj = Seq.new(seq => 'ATGATGATGATGATGTGA', alphabet => 'dna');
my $protobj = $seq.translate(frame => 1);

Yes, I'm a geek. ; >

chris