[Bioperl-l] index::abstract on win and unix

Frédéric Romagné frederic.romagne at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:53:11 UTC 2008

In fact, i want the whole Bio::Seq object, but the i verified the
ACCESSION and the LOCUS are the same in my genbank files.
I saw that the program sometimes tells that it cannot find the entry :

 if( !defined $seq ) {
	warn("Sequence $id in Database $db is not present\n");
    }

i suspect the make_index function not to work properly on windows
instead of the get_Seq_by_acc function...