[Bioperl-l] module for pubchem queries

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:10:26 UTC 2008

Just to note, the the API has changed significantly from the interface
in the 1.5.2 release.  The up-to-date (supported) interface is in
subversion; there are some example recipes here:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:EUtilities_Cookbook

I'm working on a full HOWTO, just haven't had time to get it up on the
wiki yet.

chris