[Bioperl-l] display protein/CDS multiple sequence alignments with exon boundaries

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 5 14:52:00 UTC 2007

Updated the page on the web site with the new script.

Figured it out; if you pass the parameter -label_position 'left' it
will display the label to the left.  However it displays them right
next to the segment (ala GBrowse).  I added a hack to
Bio::Graphics::Glyph::generic in CVS which allows 'alignment_left' as
an option, displaying it aligned to the far left of the panel; there
is probably a way to use a callback here as well.

chris