[Bioperl-l] display protein/CDS multiple sequence alignments with exon boundaries

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:42:37 UTC 2007

A couple of examples:

http://www.treefam.org/cgi-bin/alnview.pl?ac=TF105041

treefam has exon boundary and PFAM domain mappings

http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/genetreeview?gene=ENSG00000139618

here the tree is shown as well, but the idea would be to plot the alignment

So it's more "show me the multiple CDS/protein alignment" rather than "show
my aligned CDS/proteins wrt my reference genome"

I think it would be quite neat to have this as a bioperl howto,

Comments?

    Albert.