[Bioperl-l] Pattern recognition

Djodja j.s.soares at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 07:11:17 UTC 2007

I will have to give you the credit here as well!

THank you so much Chris.

I have declared both $position and $count_of_pat inside the while loop.

Will rearrange the script and I'm going to make it a subroutine as I have
many other patterns to search for.

Thank you thank you thankyou.

Also, I am in England in Exeter. If you want I could look on ways to get you
here for a nice talk for you to expose your work.

Let me know.

Djodja