[Bioperl-l] Adding info to Features to view in SwissProt

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 4 14:32:43 UTC 2007

Try adding it as a tag value with the name 'description','note', or
'product' (the first two are probably the best to use for most
purposes).  There is a quick explanation here:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Feature-
Annotation#Building_Your_Own_Sequences

You can also do something like:

$sf->add_tag_value('description', 'Helicase ATP-binding');

See Bio::SeqFeature::Generic POD for more.

chris