[Bioperl-l] Collecting genomic DNA sequences using Entrez IDs

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 30 04:57:36 UTC 2007

Bio::DB::EntrezGene and Bio::SeqIO::entrezgene are part of bioperl-
core (I think they were added prior to the 1.5.1 release, but I'm not
positive).  If possible you should try installing bioperl 1.5.2 or the
latest code from CVS.

For directions on installing Bioperl for most OS's go here:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Installing_BioPerl

 From CVS:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Using_CVS

chris