[Bioperl-l] Bio::Ext::Align?

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at asu.edu
Thu Nov 8 22:30:24 UTC 2007

OK, found the issue.  For whatever reason the Align.pm file is inside
the Align folder and so the package name and path don't match up once it
is installed.  This would cause it to have a name of
"Bio::Ext::Align::Align" instead of "Bio::Ext::Align".  Not sure why
this wasn't caught when I did "perl Makefile.pl && make && make test &&
make install"