[Bioperl-l] Bioperl + standalone blast on Mac= cannot find path to blastall

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Mon Nov 5 18:35:56 UTC 2007

If the ~/.bashrc file doesn't work for you, try renaming it to
~/.bash_profile and re-login, that might work best.

~/.bashrc works as an individual per-interactive-shell startup file,
whereas ~/.bash_profile is a personal initialization file, executed for
login shells.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mauricio.